August 17, 2011

Showdown

Another battle in a line of battles
Another battle that ends today
Jesus will make things right
With Christ I'm ready

Another showdown with my sin
Another showdown with the Devil
The Lord goes out to fight for me
Justice delivered by God's gavel

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me,” says the Lord."
Isaiah 54:17

"Therefore understand today the Lord your God is He who goes before you as a consuming fire. He will destroy them and bring them down before you; so you shall drive them out and destroy them quickly, as the Lord has said to you.” Deuteronomy 9:3

“… For I will contend with him who contends with you.” Isaiah 49:25

“The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, and will say, ‘Destroy!’ ” Deuteronomy 33:27

“Many a time they have afflicted me from my youth; yet they have not prevailed against me … The Lord is righteous; He has cut in pieces the cords of the wicked.” Psalm 129:2

“It is God who avenges me, and subdues the peoples under me; He delivers me from my enemies. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man.” Psalm 18:47

“When my enemies turn back, they shall fall and perish at your presence. For You have maintained my right and my cause; You sat on the throne judging in righteousness.” Psalm 9:3

“When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.” Isaiah 59:19

“Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord. Jeremiah 1:8

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...