November 29, 2011

"...As It Was In The Days of Noah"



**Warning** Sexual Content**

First, I have to apologize in advance for the sexual innuendo and cursing in this video. Second I thank a person I respect and trust for bringing this to my attention because I would never have listened to this to begin with. Sometimes due to the bizarre nature of some of this stuff I just overlook it purposely and ignore it. This I couldn't ignore since it struck a cord with me. There is something more going on here than meets the eye...and this comment is coming from a guy that used to listen to Ozzy Osbourne and other drug warped music back in the day. The thing was, Ozzy and the other junk was obviously rebellious and over the top. This...eh...not so much. It's subtle...like and angel of light. It isn't even really the lyrics, its the limited "dialogue" in combination with the imagery which is much more powerful and effective at conveying the message.

"...for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

This though is an abomination. It speaks indirectly of cross-species sexual acts.

It is not often I offer social commentary unless someone or something really grabs my attention. This video grabbed my attention and I need to make note of it because at the time of my viewing this disaster has had  146,960,974 views on Youtube. So apparently not many have issues with it. Most of the negative critiques are over artistic issues, not moral issues.

I find this video reprehensible for what it represents. The sexual innuendo and foul langauge to me is nearly passe for our culture. I am looking past that to get at the meat of what is being shown here. Perhaps I should make the claim that this is psychological preconditioning to normalize gross sexual immorality. Sexual immorality that even transcends species. I find those reprehensible too but the problem with this video runs much deeper in its message and what its allowing.

I don't care what Kate Perry used to be...she isn't anymore. I'll stand on that one too against all comers and make that discernment. You'll know them by their fruits. This woman has backslidden to put it mildly.

Back to the horror movie...eh...music video....

Someone please explain to me how this is not of the powers and principalities of this world? This is literally the Devil flipping off God and Christians in general. It is subtle and sinister in the storyline behind this video.

Please note the words to this abomination:

Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel...

Different DNA
They don't understand you...

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension...

You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light
Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison
Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural

Tell me what's next, alien sex
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

"And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire." Jude 1:6-7

"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown." Genesis 6:4

How is this video any different than Genesis 6:4 and Jude 6-7?
Perhaps this this preconditioning for a return of what once was...as it was in the days of Noah?
In reality it is condoning the reshuffling of God's divine order. Breeding or mating with what in this video? Aliens? Angels? Demons?

"As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man" ~Matthew 24:37

Is this normalization/acceptence of manipulation of human genetics? Frankenstein type cloning? Perhaps something worse? Supernatural?

Anyone that has questions on the validity of these two passages can see a previous post I made here: Hard Sayings XXVI: Nephilim: Mighty Men of Renown

2 comments:

ArtWerx said...

God specified human marriage as the correct domain for every sort of procreative activity, full stop. but these things would never be an issue if people always were True to God's Spirit! when we wander in any way, danger & hurt are the end of it, stretching into Eternity! Thank God for His Provision to always get it right! :D thanks for posting, andy. good stuff as always!

Andy Pierson said...

Amen Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...