December 19, 2010

Philly's Marionette Christmas

Listen folks...this is an absolute prerequisite for Christmas around here. Welcome to a regional family tradition from WHYY Channel 12 in Philadelphia since 1950.

Sweeeeet! Marionettes are awesome. I'm not sure if they still show the Nativity portion on the telly anymore (probably not) but I will. These things are great! They make me feel like a kid. If you ask my wife she will probably tell you that everything makes me feel like a kid judging by my behavior.

BTW, Santa looked a little stiff from all those present deliveries. Must have thrown his back out delivering all those bags of coal to the SoulJournaler household. My brother and I always behaved. ;)

The Nativity





T'was The Night Before Christmas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...