January 17, 2016

No Time

As some have noticed and mentioned to me, I haven't been posting much to my blog. I have just not had the time to take what I have been studying and put it to words. I am just glad I have had some time to study. I suppose I should probably dedicate time to putting it on paper and Word.doc but life is currently a treadmill and someone turned it up to heart attack speed. The last of my Islamic comparative religion stuff is complete just as I started a new job as a Quality Engineer in Allentown. All you good readers are just going to have to be content with a post once a week or so until things become more manageable. Work, family and study is all I have time for right now. Blessings. Andy.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 - There is a time for everything, 
and a season for every activity under the heavens...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...