September 26, 2019

Paradigm Shift


Since the beginnings of this blog I have only written and posted theology and philosophy. I will begin to change that because in truth theology and philosophy pervades all aspects of my life. Lately, many have been going through trials related to everyday life and don’t know how to apply the truths of Scriptures to their lives.

Yet...innately, something in them knows that the answers lie within them.

Theology crisscrosses and overlaps everything we’re exposed to in life. I will be dealing with all topics from a greater to lesser extent now because of this fact. Hoping that perhaps I can offer answers, solace or advice form that source. I will note that each post moving forward regardless of topic will be filtered through a Scriptural lens. Why? Because I filter everything through a Scriptural lens anyway as the way I live my life anyway. That is because Scriptural tells me to:

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:6

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...