July 24, 2016

Understanding Islam XXIX: Muslim Pirates (Proof Texts)

Muslims obeying the Qur’an and Hadith are essentially practicing piracy.

Bukhari 4.53.351 ~ Muhammad: “Allah has made it legal for me to take spoils of war.”

Qur’an 8: 41 Know that a fifth of all your spoils of war belong to Allah, to His messenger, to the messenger’s family, the orphans, and needy travelers.

Martyrdom or death in Jihad is adherently encouraged in Islam.

Bukhari  1.2.35 ~ Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."

Quran 61:10 ~ “He it is Who has sent His Messenger with the guidance and the Religion of truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religions [through Jihad], even if those who associate partners with God hate it.”

For those that think I am “extremely prejudiced” against Islam which I’ve been very recently accused of I present links to online sources to review my citations. Go do your homework people and shut-up…and stop murdering my character. It’s unbiblical. I’m trying to warn you of an obvious truth you are blind to and you are attacking me instead of the real enemy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...