September 12, 2020

Cultural Jihad


I always said I would never make my blog about politics but partisanship has permeated everything in the culture and society including Christian homes and the Church. Because the politics are being foisted on the Church and suppressing certain aspects of it, the politics being used have now put themselves in direct confrontation with me. I will not back down and I will give it no quarter. It is fair game on this blog from now on.

Radical elements in America have grown, not just on campus' but also in the media and corporations. The radicals of the late 60's and early 70's have managed to institutionalize their radicalism behind the facade of respectability in academia, journalism and business. Instead of fighting the system they have become the system, cannibalized the system and made the system part of them in a bastardized monster of wokeism.

They have inculcated in a generation or two of the populace an ideology that has much more in common with the intolerant doctrines of a religious cult than with the secular political thought. In so doing they've literally created a cult of fanatical wokeism undergirded by mindless and blind allegiance of emotive soldiers. That would rather burn the current system down than live within it.

Make no mistake, the goal resides in the spiritual realm and is religious and political...just like Islam. To wage a secular war/jihad against those who don’t accept a literal interpretation of their woke doctrine which is to denounce white privilege and governments as corrupt and ultimately seek to overthrow the established order in and establish a progressive caliphate free of it's Judeo-Christian roots.

From this point on I will oppose this with (1) Scripture and (2) Logic and Reason.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can this be read as something other than “provocative?” As I read, I ask what it all means. I ask why you write this. I try to understand which result you desire if someone should read this. You seem frustrated. This is obvious. Perhaps also angry. It is also possible that you are deeply wounded. You may be venting. I ask myself what it would look like if you were to turn this frustration and anger into action. I will look back into some of your earlier posts. Perhaps the answers lie there. I understand that you ARE educating those of us who do not understand the Bible as you do, yet this piece does not mention Jesus once. I suppose this may be referring to some chapter in the Old Testament of which I know very little. I wonder where you get your information. (As I have written before, your intellect is astounding. I would like to add, as a thought came to me this very moment. I, having contact with great thinkers in their field throughout eight years of formal education as well as being a reader of every kind of print, have confidence in saying that you are one of the most magnificent scholars I have ever heard/read in any field as far as ability to reason and give voice to complex thought. Understanding it all is quite another manner, in the case of your “work.”) It would be helpful if you included the information which has led you to state this Truth. There is a methodology to all thought, especially thought that comes from a mind as astounding as yours. Is it a call for a counterrevolution? Reason. Give voice to that complex thought process. Show me the facts.


Also, as a man of God and as one who loves Christ, please elaborate on, “....who don’t accept a literal interpretation of their woke doctrine which is to denounce white privilege and governments as corrupt and ultimately seek to overthrow the established order…”
I would like to understand what exactly you mean. Are you stating that white privilege is justifiable and that you can demonstrate that through scripture and that those who would like to live in a place of equity for all of Brothers and Sisters are in actuality crazed individuals just out to turn the US's system of government to rubble? That’s how it reads. You have implied in other pieces that politicians are corrupt. I would think that a change to the opposite would be something which you would like to see come to fruition.

I want to understand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...