February 7, 2010

Dark Matter...Science Believes in Nothing



After reading some scientific articles I again am perplexed with science's lack of perception. Dark Matter. Scientists now believe in an object/entity that they have never observed or measured. They are so sure that "it" exists that they now believe "it" binds the universe together (Heb 1:3). If dark matter didn't exist, or so scientists claim, the cosmos would fly apart. I can already anticipate the response from the scientific community if I challange their claim...

"Of course, at the moment we cannot offer any empirical evidence for the existance of dark matter, but we're sure that someday we will."
additionally...
"While we have seen dark matter's effects in space, no one has actually detected a particle of dark matter." The reality is that scientists have seen certain effects in space which they "believe" might be attributed to an unseen, unmeasured force that they are calling dark matter.

Scientists are now willling to build a scientific system around and based on "effects" of an unseen and unmeasured particle/entity. The next time someone from a science background asks me to account for my invisible God I will recite the following:

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun ~ Psalms 19:1-4

The effects of God's active work on the universe are present everywhere, yet dark matter atheists would rather reject the obvious in-your-face effects/explanations (Occam's Razor) stated in the Bible and put their faith in a god of their own making. Faith in a cosmic glue that no one has ever seen nor can they measure.


Of course science would be in a bind if they found this particle too. They would have to explain how it was created since all science agrees that our universe is deteriorating (entropy) and is a finite closed system (which means it and everything in it has a beginning).

And what would they call it if it was found? In todays postmodern society I think the "Nothing Particle" or "?" or "..." would be apropos.

Can you imagine how I would be confronted if I said, "I believe in an unseen entity and I can't locate it with pinpoint precision but I've see it's effects in the created universe around me based on my observations...of course I can't measure Him but I will call Him God, Jesus Christ"

People would laugh at me.

...and they often do so, and mock me, and marginalize me and try to discredit me...

They crucified Him. How much more will they view me with utter contempt and other aspects of His creation?

How sad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...