May 10, 2011

Feed His Sheep


But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ ~1 Corinthians 15:27

The statistics on my blog tell me that I have passed the 750 member mark in a little over a year. These are members that choose to join by clicking on the Networked Blogss icon or join through the Facebook Fan page. I know for a fact there are others since they comment on my posts. I figure the site has approximately 1000 regular visitors. Wow, I can't fathom or visualize that many in my head all at once. SoulJournaler has clearly exceeded my expectations and hopes of reaching out to the world. The stats also tell me I have had hits in 163 countrys or territories (some I have never even heard of). God bless you all. Tell more of your friends to come and read...we never have enough for the Kingdom. "Feed My Sheep" I pray that this 21st century vehicle continues to reach out into the world. I pray it pervades the darkness and sheds light in dark places. 

δοῦλος Χριστόu (Slave of Christ), Andy :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...